Terms & Conditions
Telephone: 071 91 33409.
- When you personalise your chosen card design you will see an on-line PROOF of your card. It is your responsibility to check your final design carefully. If you approve a design that has wrong information, typos, spelling mistakes, we will not provide a refund. Our website has an automated ordering process once the order has been confirmed and paid for, we regret that we are unable to make amendments to the cards, cancel or refund an order.
- We endeavour to provide customers with high quality printed personalised cards. Our cards are printed on the latest digital printing machines to ensure a professional high quality product is produced. Please note there are certain factors which are outside our control. Variations in Computer/Tablet device personal settings may mean the card preview on screen may have slightly different tonal representations from our printing product.
- Please check that the box containing the goods is not damaged before signing for the delivery. If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit please inform the courier and Memorial Cards Direct (Orbicon Print) within 24 hours. Neither couriers, our us, will accept any liability if the claim is made outside of the 24 hours.
- The quality of the photo uploaded by our customers is outside our control. Please refer to our FAQ’s if you have any doubts over the quality of your chosen photo.
- We endeavour to have your cards delivered to you between 7 to 14 days from receipt of your order. Please note, that we are not responsible for delivery delays outside or beyond our control.
- Our prices are detailed in Euros and include Free white 100gsm envelopes, delivery charges and VAT. We reserve the right to revise prices without notice, however all orders will be delivered at the price displayed to the customer at the time of ordering.
- Discount Codes must be entered at the point of purchase in the Discount Code box. Our website has an automated ordering and purchasing process. Once your order has been paid for we regret that we are unable to add the discount code where the customer has omitted the discount code at the point of paying for their order.
- We accept Mastercard, Laser and Visa. memorialcardsdirect.ie uses Stripe & Paypal secure payment gateway system to process customers transactions. At payment stage you will be linked to the Paypal secure gateway system to process your credit/debit card details and confirm your order. Your bank statement will display your payment to Orbicon Print Limited. Orbicon Print Limited is the parent company of Memorial Cards Direct.
- Memorial Cards Direct cares about your privacy and will not use any customer information provided for any other purpose other than for the fulfilment of your order.
Data Protection Act
We request your Name and Address to enable us to provide you with an efficient service and after-sales service. We comply fully with the Data Protection Act from 1988. Memorial Cards Direct (Orbicon Print Limited) will not pass your details onto any third parties.
We ask customers not to upload unlawful or offensive images or material which could be damaging to third parties. In addition we ask customers not to upload images or text for which they do not have proper rights.
This website and all data contained herein is copyright of Memorial Cards Direct (Orbicon Print Ltd) – all rights reserved. Reproduction of this web site, in whole or in part, in any form or medium without express written permission from Memorial Cards Direct is prohibited and your use of this web site is subject to our conditions of use.